If you have a medical emergency outside of our regular business hours, please contact your closest emergency clinic for assistance.

Did your dog or cat just eat something that may possibly be poisonous or harmful to their health? Call your veterinarian or a Pet Poison Control Helpline for help immediately! The sooner we can determine the risk to your pet, the easier, less expensive, and safer it is for your pet to get treated!

What to do if your dog or cat is poisoned:

  • Remove your pet from the area.
  • Check to make sure your pet is safe: breathing and acting normally.
  • Do NOT give any home antidotes.
  • Do NOT induce vomiting without consulting a vet or an animal poison helpline.
  • Call a poison control helpline.
  • If veterinary attention is necessary, contact your veterinarian or emergency veterinary clinic immediately.
  • If medical care is required, be sure to take any packaging or other information regarding the ingested product to your veterinarian.

Please be aware that consultation rates may apply when contacting a Poison Control Helpline.

ASPCA Animal Poison Control – (888) 426-4435.
Pet Poison Helpine – (855) 764-7661